Friday, June 18, 2010

Not for the faint of heart…

or for those who keep Kosher or who are vegetarians.

We went to the Butcher Shop this afternoon to purchase this smoker…


which unfortunately is not working.

It's a pellet smoker but the thingamajig, which is supposed to turn and add pellets ain't turning and the shop is now closed.  Bummer! 

While we were there, these are some of the things I spied…

The butcher's shoes...he was out at a ranch
doing some cutting

Usually I see these things filled with pastries and bread

Notice a resemblance?

Now that's what I call a hog!
Kind of makes one want to become a vegan...

1 comment:

  1. You know you are in the West when you see all that meat. When I first started working here, I went to my first work dinner and there was a plate of bloody prime rib and a baked potato on my plate. I sent it back to be cooked some more and said, "Man, I am not in Boulder anymore."

    ReplyDelete