Friday, June 11, 2010

Oh for Pete's Sake...

This, directly from the Laramie Underground Weather site when I went to take a gander...groan!

Tonight

Widespread rain showers in the evening...then occasional rain and snow showers after midnight. Colder. Locally heavy rainfall possible after midnight. No snow accumulation. Lows 35 to 40.  North winds 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation 80 percent.

Saturday

Rain showers likely. Cooler. Locally heavy rainfall possible. Highs 45 to 50. East winds 10 to 25 mph with gusts to 35 mph. Chance of showers 70 percent.

Saturday Night

Rain showers likely and isolated thunderstorms in the evening...then rain and snow likely after midnight. No snow accumulation. Lows 35 to 40. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.

Okay, this weather stuff may finally be getting to even me...

2 comments:

  1. Sista.. I be laughing my arse off... I can not believe that place! I would by crying my itty bitty brown eyes out. Oh my lordy! You are living in a freak weather zone!!!!!

    I hear if you look at tropical photos it helps fake your mind out.. go for it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, what about today's weather? It was awesome. A bit windy tonight, granted, but still very nice. Our summers are short, but savor them while they are here . . . moment by moment.

    ReplyDelete