Friday, April 23, 2010

I woke up this morning...

A friend and I were planning to drive to Denver today.

We decided to wait for another day...


















See the colorful little windmills?

Proof that this isn't a photo from earlier in the year.

The roads on the way to taking the teenager to school...













I drove to campus and then walked across to the Psych Department to check on my most recent grades.






















I thought these bikes outside Half-Acre Gym looked kind of cool looking...


























Pick-up time at the teenager's school.













I'm two or three cars behind the maroon Subaru, idling in a small side parking lot with the ability to only go around and forward.

All those cars to the left and front of the maroon Subaru are waiting to make a left hand turn.

There are several cars behind me, while we all wait for parents to load their little ones...















Think pick-up at Jamestown was bad?

Jamestown doesn't have ANYthing on this situation!

No comments:

Post a Comment