Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Laramie...

Took a break from studying to walk with a friend along Laramie’s Greenway...



several miles of paved path



that meanders alongside the Laramie River.



I find it interesting that as we enter into spring, the colors look as if fall is coming.



A bit of spiritual "yang" on the path...





The Wyoming Territorial Prison there in the background, is now a museum as well as archaeological site for the middle school students at the teenager's school.



I love that one can almost always see mountains in the background around Laramie.



Stairway to Heaven…



Wish I had seen the graffiti when I took this shot as I would have gone for a different angle—tilted upward.

The steel walkways over the RR tracks to West Laramie, somehow remind me of Chicago.



View of downtown Laramie from the steel walkway on the West Laramie side.



Were the Egyptians here too?



Laramie’s very own obelisk



I'm told this home in West Laramie has been built with bales of hay.



We saw a lot of these…





and these.



Despite the continued cooler weather, signs of spring are beginning to emerge





but not on the trees in our yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment