Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Balmy Weather…


56° F 29° C

Last Thursday…a mere six days ago…the weather folks declared it to be -2 with the wind chill.

I knew it was cold.

My fingers froze while shoveling…despite my new North Face mountain gloves.

I took several breaks between shoveling to let my fingers thaw and stop from aching. [Hope mom doesn’t see this.]

Yesterday the temps hovered around 45 degrees.

The guy hanging on to the side of the trash truck wore a long-sleeve polo-like shirt, nothing else.

Well...he wore pants too.

I heard this morning on WPR that the temps could get as high as 60 degrees this afternoon.

In Thermopolis…approximately 300+ miles in North Central Wyoming…I heard it could get up to 70 degrees!!

The wonders of Wyoming’s ever-changing weather…

Enjoy your day…

No comments:

Post a Comment