Wednesday, November 18, 2009

No wind today…

But there is still a lot of snow.


The driveway, which was never shoveled.

In fact…ice is under the packed-down snow.

But the sun is shinning.

I was hauling lots of recycling materials to the curb and working in the garage.


So many boxes...so much unpacking

In the sun…wearing just a short sleeved shirt...it feels like 65 degrees.

I could go for a walk in my short sleeved short...and not be cold.

I could go for a walk…and get a really, really nice tan.

I could go for a walk and then experience temporary sun blindness.

It’s that bright and intense...especially as the sunlight reflects off the bright, white snow.

Even in the shade I could get by with just a hoodie.

No wonder the locals go tramping around in shorts and t-shirts on days like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment