Wednesday, November 18, 2009

See this...


One of the hazards, so I’m told, of Wyoming driving…or driving in and around Wyoming.

It happened two weekends ago on our way to Ft Collins.

I thought the teenager was popping a juice can in the back seat.

Wish that he had…instead of this.

For the record…I wasn’t trying to take a shot of this.

I was going for the sign ahead, which reads “Caution --- Strong Winds Next 11 Miles,” or something like that.

The sign is 15 miles out…as you head into Laramie.

Guess my camera had other ideas about what to focus on.

Sigh...

1 comment:

  1. Um...I should take a photo of my windshield.. It's horrific... Lots of these little 'bullets' and I have a huge crack all teh way across.. I just don't want to deal with it, because as soon as I do, BAM! Another rock will hit it and thus.. another bullet... Dang..

    ReplyDelete