Sunday, December 13, 2009

Airports, airplanes and all things weather…


I know.

I’ve been going on and on and on about the weather as of late.

So, I’ll make this my last weather-related post…for the year.

First, though…it’s snowing again.

It was threatening most of the day and around 4 pm we had what looked like little, teeny tiny snowballs falling from the sky…I guess you could call it hail.

The Legal Dude has an early flight out of Denver tomorrow morning.

With snow in the forecast, he wanted to make sure he didn’t run into blowing snow, fog, or closed roads.

So he left this afternoon.

For an 11 am flight…tomorrow.

Don’t like this aspect of living here…in this season.

Although this evening, I heard from a long-time resident that dense fog is frequently an early morning factor to contend with between here and Colorado.

This is also the first trip the Legal Dude has taken since we’ve moved here.

I’ve gotten used to having him around all the time.

New house…new town…new weather patterns…and the legal dude is gone for a spell.

I’m feeling just a teeny, tiny bit blue here.

On a brighter note…the frigid temps have left, for the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment