Sunday, December 13, 2009

Where’s the Matzo?



I went in search of Matzo meal today…for the potato latkes.

Seems the Kosher food section at the local Safeway has shrunk.

I couldn’t find Matzo meal…even after walking the aisles several times and eliciting the services of several…very, very helpful…Safeway employees.

“Everyone” is so nice and helpful here…even if they don’t know what the heck you’re talking about!

I know Matzo meal exists here…I saw it on Friday night at the family Hanukkah party.

I’ll just have to hit Albertsons or Wal-Mart tomorrow, or one of the other little specialty shops around town.

With the exception of a few items, I’m finding one can “usually” find what one wants…or a variation of it…if one looks hard enough.

As long as one is willing to give up their Whole Foods addiction…

No comments:

Post a Comment