Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Frontier Woman Crafts…

[Another previously written but never posted...post]

I sat and stood behind this table all day last Thursday, and most of Friday, and smiled and chatted and told passerby’s about my wares…cards, tags, gift boxes and bags.



I broke even…earned back the cost of the table plus the little chotskies I got to decorate the table.

I then spent it all at the craft fair.

I immensely enjoyed myself.

It was probably one of “the” best things I’ve done in a long, long time.

I met lots of people.

I made new friends.

I made connections.

I even sold some of my crafts.

I think I’ll do it again…

Thanks to mom, for contributing these to my table…



The little bears are modeling them.

[This one is unfinished]

Aren’t they cute..warm too!

Thanks, mom!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I had been there to see your wares! Those bandanas look great.

    ReplyDelete