Friday, February 19, 2010

I am not alone...

I wasn’t the only one employing my camera this morning.

Laramie was blanketed in a dense fog early this morning.

TWC touted it as a “Freezing Fog,” whatever the heck that means.

When I drove the teenager to school, the sun was starting to peek through the cloud cover and visibility was about ½ a football field.

It was beautiful.

I took these at 6:30 while waiting for the teenager to roust himself.



















Snow and frost came so early (don't know if remember all the dead leaves that died, right on the branch) it made it impossible

















to pull these out. Now I have to wait for the first thaw.
















After dropping the teenager, I hurried back home to get my camera, trying to beat the full force of the sun.

These are shots I really wanted to get. By the time I got back, however, the sun was too strong to capture the full effect.

















The icicles were so very cool looking...

















that I wasn't the only one trying to capature the shot.

















The guy was worried his battery had run out so I told him I’d send him copies of mine.

He told me he took a bunch of photos during his walk to the university.

I saw a woman out with her camera, while I was trying to get this shot.

















The following are me trying to be ‘artsy fartsy,’ which I fail miserably at.

Though I hear tell, practice makes perfect.

I sure hope that’s true!









































































The huge spider I hung at Halloween, which I keep forgetting to take down.

Thanks for peeking...

1 comment:

  1. LOVE them!!!!!! Such gorgeous scenery... I love it when we get the icy frosty stuff!!! Just to look at.. and sunshine! Today is our FIRST day of sunshine in days!!!!

    I am cracking up at the frozen decor items:) Too funny!!! I just found a 'Happy Harvest' sign out front that I brought in this morning:)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete