Sunday, February 21, 2010

Where’d the heck they go…

Tracks

They obviously walked towards the house.

But where are the tracks walking away from the house?

















Do doubt about it.

Ghost tracks. Or...

do animals walk backwards, in their own tracks?

Andi? I know. Your rotflyao!

Guess I’m going to have to read this book.


Got it for the teenager at a closing down the house sale---it's always very sad when a book store closes but especially so in small town Laramie---but he’s “so over” ghost town stories.

Sniff…

1 comment:

  1. OH mystery tracks!!!!!! Wonder if that critter actually has wings.. you know.. bird tracks? Gotta zoom in on them:)

    And, I don't know about that walking back in your own tracks!!

    I love mysteries... as apposed to Ghost Stories... I do not do scary stuff... creeps me out!

    ReplyDelete