Thursday, October 22, 2009

Been a while...

So…it’s been a while since my last post.

It’s not that I don’t have anything to write about…

Believe me, I have plenty to say about life out here…but in reality, it is really only interesting and amusing to me.

Additionally, mom convinced me…of something I already knew…there are just some things one should NOT blog about…

Especially if I ever want the "teenager" to talk to me once he reaches adulthood!

Life has gotten busy…with life stuff, house stuff, car stuff and school stuff…and I’m trying to keep up with e-mails so friends won’t forget all about us.

To those of you who have left comments…thanks!!!

Thanks for reading my blog and for finding something encouraging, kind, sweet or funny to say.

I don’t have an option to reply, except on the comment section, but do know that I appreciate the comments!

Send me an e-mail address if you’d like (you can do so via my profile page) as I’d love to stay in touch.

I’ll soon have more posts than anyone will want to read (this is, after all, my online journal of our adventures in the Western world) but in the meantime…

This is what I see on this bright and sunny morning when I look up from my laptop and East…[Edited to Note: This should read "West"]


Click to enlarge.

Wowie Kazowi!

Thanks for checking in...

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there... You could also have a private blog for discussions about all things, well - private! This will honor your son's privacy - and still give you some help from other moms...

    ReplyDelete