Friday, October 30, 2009

Snow Boots...

Sounds strange, I know, but I just got my first pair of snow boots in many, many years.

Back home, all I needed was a good pair of waterproof hiking shoes, which worked fine for shoveling snow and walking around in the slushy stuff.

Got these boots on a quick trip to Ft Collins two weekend’s ago. Just in time.


photo courtesy of the "teenager"

They were a bit more than I was hoping to pay, but they’ve kept my piggies warm and toasty these past two days. Plus I think they’re pretty darn cute.

So if you find this pair



of The North Face waterproof, down boots on sale…grab them!

You won’t be sorry…

Today I saw a pair of Uggs (normally not my style) on one of the hair stylists at my salon that are much, much cuter than my boots.

Found out they’re a discontinued style and sold at the one shoe store in town.

I might just need to go check them out.

You know. Just in case…

p.s. To see an array of good-looking snow boots, check out the flick "New in Town" with Renee Zellweger and Harry Connick, Jr.

Cute and fun movie to boot!

No comments:

Post a Comment