Thursday, October 22, 2009

Interesting tree phenomenon…

No beautiful fall leaf colors here in Laramie.

The leaves die…on the branch.

So we have all these trees…with brown and grayish leaves hanging from the branches.

Wish I could say it was pretty…



Wish I had taken photos a week ago. Many of the leaves have already been blown away.


Bad angle, I know…didn’t want the homeowner to freak out by a stranger taking photos in their front yard. The leaves left on the tree are brown and dead.

We don’t have any substantial non-fir trees in our neighborhood…so I had to take my shot where I could.

For the record, I did stop the car before taking my photos.

I hear tell that there are beautiful fall colors further into the interior of Wyoming.

Guess a road trip is in the furture, if it isn't already too late...

1 comment:

  1. Rats. The best part of Fall is the colors!!! Road trip is definitely required...

    ReplyDelete