Thursday, October 1, 2009

And the Beat Goes On…



I haven’t been out just yet, but I’m freezing inside the house. Wearing that faithful sweatshirt hoodie again, but it sill isn’t warm enough.

I hate to raise the thermostat above 68, but I just may have to since the sun isn’t out today to keep the house toasty like it did yesterday.

The boys drove off to school together since we’re suppose to have a bit of a snow shower later this morning and the temp is hovering around 30 degrees.

I heard earlier this morning that with the wind chill (and the potential for up to 40 mph gusts today) the temp will actually be...17 degrees!

That’s…s-e-v-e-n-t-e-e-n! On October one!

Hoo boy.

Again…did I really sign on for this?!!

Anyway…the title for my post is because at 8:30 this morning, I heard the Junior High Marching Band practicing…outside!

They didn’t march around the track, as they sometimes do, but still…

Them some hearty kids out here...

That’s all I have to say, as I prepare to head out in my winter gear.

Though I’ve heard that it’s pretty unseasonable chilly back home, and in other parts of the country.

Stay warm out there…

1 comment:

  1. Stay warm girl!!!! That is so cold! Brrrrr!!!

    PS.. We don't wear lingerie, we wear under armor!!

    ReplyDelete