Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Brrr...


I’ve been sitting here in front of my lap top for the past hour concentrating on two things:

• The Wyoming car registration process; and

• Getting an application in order to (hopefully) attend UWYO.

I stopped for a moment, and that’s when I realized…just how friged it is in the house!

And I’m already wearing a sweatshirt jacket!

I checked the thermostat---one of those sophisticated contraptions with settings for wake, leave, return and sleep.

I realized the leave setting (set for 8 AM) and which doesn’t change until the return setting (set for 5 PM) is set for 59 degrees.

No wonder I’m freezing!!!!

So I just upped it to a toasty 67 degrees…hopefully I’ll thaw soon.

Can’t believe I have the heat going in September!

I believe this post may officially qualify as a tweet…gag!

What have I become?!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you turned the heater up!!! Dang, that's cold!!! Brrrrrrrr...

    ReplyDelete