Thursday, September 17, 2009

Testing...Redux

That last post was written and auto saved at 7:46 MT.

Scratching my head to figure out why the posting time lists as an hour earlier at PST.

Seriously...this is all just for me (because there just isn't any other way...except for a handwritten journal...to capture and remember the fleeting moments and the feelings experienced on this journey).

Besides, my two men left for school together this morning...J's school is just down the street from the law school and we're trying something different this morning...so I have a few extra minutes to goof off!

What better way than to spend it with my new BFFN...or my new "Best Friend For Now!?"

The acronym comes courtesy of my mom. I was explaining the post..."what happens when..." and how my computer has become my new best friend. Mom laughed and suggested I give my computer a name...we came up with "BFFN."

Thanks, mom!

[Seriously, though...I think she might be a little worried.]

Hope everyone has a wonderful day...

2 comments:

  1. I think your mom is always a little worried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog! It is dreary in Arlington this AM and the reality of school has set in. To boot, we have the 8:30am soccer games for most of the upcoming season drawing many moans from A and the comment from C "I don't have to attend, do I?"

    I love to see the beautiful pictures of the (relatively unpolluted)West!

    I am not as worried as your Mom! SMILE!

    Ellie

    ReplyDelete