Monday, September 21, 2009

I spied…

these guys (in the peanut---[Edited to add: The peanut is a decorative area with a small tree and shrubs on our proptery in the shape of a peanut]) near the sidewalk between our house and the neighbors on the cul du sac side of our house whenI got up at 6:35 this morning...


I was so excited to have not one, but two, of these guys so close at hand and tried to capture both in one frame, but they kept moving and my little Nikon…or maybe it was me…just couldn’t do the job.


Just checking when the neighbor's dog was last out...


Dang, those security lights! Can't go anywhere with any stealth...


Wait up! I hear something...

I didn’t see them at first when I stepped out and took this photo...



It’s now 7:34 AM as I write and the precipitation is still coming down---or blowing down sideways, which I’m told is pretty common with the wind during snowstorms.

Don’t think I’m going to take Shelia for a ride while this stuff is still on the ground. Hopefully that faithful Laramie Sun will shine sometime today.

I hear it’s raining in Atlanta and, I think, D.C.

Sorry guys…but instead of rain, you could have...snow!

Hope everyone has a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! You really got snow!!!!! Crazy!

    Love those foxes! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you got snow! You're so lucky. Was it melted by the afternoon? You guys really do live out in the wild.

    ReplyDelete