Wednesday, September 23, 2009

“Tweet” 2



Just got back from taking the “teenager” for his first Laramie haircut. For the record, he asked for one.

Afterwards, we stopped in at the Big Hallow Food Co-op to pick-up a gallon of the local, all natural milk S likes.

As I was backing out (of the angled parking space next to the railroad tracks) I looked around and mused…what a quaint small town!

My next immediate thought…”I can’t believe I actually live in this small western town.”

Sometimes it jus takes my breath away…that we actually made the move and that this is our life.

I’m not saying that it’s bad…or that I’m unhappy…or that I don’t like it here.

On the contrary, my initial musing after all did include the word “quaint.”

Sometimes, though, I feel like I need to pinch myself that…it’s real.

Just for the record…this is a “peak” day.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute downtown!!! Love the buildings.
    And a Food Co-op??? You're set!

    ReplyDelete