Sunday, March 21, 2010

Getting ready for Pesach…

Passover begins next Monday, at sundown.

We’ll be going to the community Seder Monday night.

I decided to get an early start this year and so cooked up a couple of chickens for the matzo ball soup, which we’ll be eating pretty much every day during Pesach.



The Legal Dude will make a brisket next weekend.

I decided to make the Pesach rolls early, just in case they don’t turn out, with the whole altitude thing going on.



I misread the recipe when making the first batch and didn’t add all the water, which actually turned out okay since high altitude baking calls for a reduction in liquid.


The second batch I did add all the water and they were a tad lose before baking, but baked nice and soft inside.



I’ll be making more this week, that is, provided I can find more matzo meal.

Now back to watching the Health Care Vote...

No comments:

Post a Comment