Tuesday, March 16, 2010

You are NOT invited...

First we were invited...



and then the invite was rescinded...


In case you can't read the teenager's scrawl, here is what it reads...

"Mom and Dad

Please don't come

They can't keep me here"


Needless to say, I went and had a jolly good time. However, I completely forgot to take my little Nikon...too bad.

I was initially worried that I might be a little embarassed by the teenager's "house," but it was fine.

While not as totally creative and awesome as some, it was on par with many.

And the teenager had a good time, even though he'll say he didn't.

I think he also enjoyed explaining about his house, how he measured, etc.

I know I was proud of him.

I also went for the teachers, who work so hard with the kids and deserve a lot of credit for it.

A nice night and a good time was had by all...

No comments:

Post a Comment