Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I’d walk a mile for…

a good cuppa java.

Actually, I don’t know if it’s a mile but it took 55 minutes, roundtrip, including ordering and getting my java.

It may not be the best java I’ve ever had, not like the flat white from Cassatt’s in Arlington.

But the shop is close by and it’s where I usually go to meet friends after class, or to hang with the Legal Dude on a weekend morn.

Besides, how can you go wrong with a Barista who does this…

[Photo of the teenager’s hot cocoa taken February 2009, when we were here checking out the town to see if we could live here.]

I stopped along the way to take in the sights, two rabbits and some scat that had, what looked like, a raccoon’s tail embedded in it.

I know. I’m “unusual.”

But hey, that’s why the Legal Dude loves me.

1 comment:

  1. Fun fun fun!!! I love that coffee cup.. and the gorgeous cocoa!!!

    Hilarious scat observation... Definitely where the wild things are!

    ReplyDelete