Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Windy

[Clipart]

While walking cross campus this morning, the wind was literally “whistling” around my head and ears.

I’ve never experienced anything like this before.

Wind whistling around the house and the corner of a building, yes, but never around my head.

As I was listening to WPR radio in my car after class (and feeling very depressed about my just taken Psych exam), Grady Kirkpatrick, of Morning Music, came on with the weather report:

“A High Wind Advisory with potential wind gusts of up to 70 MPR“!!!

It’s another one of those days.

Hang on tight to the car door, otherwise the wind will whip it open and slam it into whatever is next to it, or yank your arm from its socket if you happen to be holding the door handle.

I’ve already learned the hard way.

No comments:

Post a Comment