Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Storm

I was warned about it, and now I’m experiencing it.

A winter weather advisory is in effect until midnight MDT tonight.

Actually, it’s more of a “snain” shower, with gusts up to 28 mph and a wind chill of 16.

This morning was the first time I wore my winter jacket since Chicago last December, and only because it was the only thing in my car with a hood.

With the wet “snain” falling, I needed to cover my head while walking across campus.

The teenager’s class is supposed to travel to Denver tomorrow morning, where it’s also snowing, to visit the Museum of Science and Nature.

I’m not feeling good about it, but what do you do?

The Director has a 7th grade boy in the teenager’s class, so I’m trusting her to make the right decision.

I just saw on the news that the cherry blossoms are starting to bloom in D.C.

My understanding is that it will be late June before the flora starts to bloom here.

My boys are having a hard time with this weather.

The teenager got depressed when he woke up and saw the snow.

I don’t understand.

"Everyone" told us, it would be just like this….

No comments:

Post a Comment