Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Class No. 2

My 8:10 am class meets two mornings a week.

This morning was the first class.

This is a large lecture class vs. the round table class of last evening.

Not sure which is more intimidating…the smaller (oh I see you there so let’s call on you) or the larger (with more people to embarrass oneself in front of) class.

The Prof seems fairly laid-back and approachable, and is willing to let me record if needed.

Had a chat with the Legal Dude last evening about cobwebs…

Cobwebs of “my mind” that is.

I’m afraid it’s going to take a while to get my “academic” “quick-on-my- feet” portion of my brain revved to its full potential.

I can see that I my “parent-ness” and lack of academic study these past three decades is getting in the way of student and academic “speak.”

Oh well…

Let’s hope I can keep my mouth shut until then, but I don’t know…

No comments:

Post a Comment