Friday, January 15, 2010

There’s talk on the street…

it sounds so familiar…

Great expectations, everyone’s watching you…

A new Sushi restaurant opened this week.

There’s the “Teriyaki Bowl,” which serves sushi and which the Legal Dude and the teenager tried once and said was okay.

Also, the University Library is supposed to serve sushi during the lunch hour, but we’ve never tried it.

So Mizu, the only full-fledged sushi restaurant in Laramie, opened on Wednesday. (They also serve Vietnamese dishes.)

I ate there last night with the Little Tyke and his family…the Legal Dude was on his way back from D.C.

Now that the Legal Dude is back, he couldn’t wait to check it out and so we ate there this evening. The place was packed.

I forgot to take "before" photos so this is what was left…



I’ll probably have an opportunity for more photos tomorrow…

The teenager returns from Teton Science Camp at midnight tonight and we're pretty certain he’ll want to check it out…tomorrow night.

Good thing for me that I like sushi…and that the restaurant is good!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to hear about this place! I will have to try it out. Re the Teriyaki Bowl - I hate it. The meat seems gristley to me. Is that a word?

    I wish I had taken pics of our bread soup bowls tonight. Ah well . . . some other time.

    Great to see you. I am glad you joined us in the community event. It really does make me feel "a part of things" here. I hope you got that feeling, too.

    ReplyDelete