Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Friday...

Happy to report that the wind chill for today is only -17...and the wind chill warning is only in effect until 11 am this morning.

The Sun is also big, bright and strong today!

Chicago peeps...hope you're staying safe and warm.

My friends on the WC say that an Arctic blast is now following the snow of yesterday. Stay warm my friends...folks.

Washington, D.C....so the kids got only a partial respite from school.

Got a text at 3:02 am telling me that schools were opening 2 hours late. I just can't seem to get myself off the APS text alert. Have to work more seriously on that.

We have family in Atlanta...have you seen the news report on their weather?! The streets are all sheets of ice!!!

Happy I'm here and don't have to travel far today...just to campus, the food store and then downtown to meet a (new) friend for lunch.

Have a wonderful Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment