Saturday, January 2, 2010

So very honored…

Our littlest guest on New Year’s Eve…a soon-to-be 3 year old…has bestowed upon me the highest honor.

But first, a little background.

The little tyke and I bonded almost immediately when we first met back in September.

His parents are also recent east coast transplants to Laramie.

The little tyke has captured my heart and we’ve bonded over crackers…dinosaurs…building locks…and now, smoked salmon.

On New Year’s Eve, his mom informed me that the little tyke will soon have a birthday party.

He said he wants to invite three guests…

J and W (from pre-school) and…me!

So cute!

I can’t wait!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh!! How sweet is that????

    Little people are so special and they have an eye for the same:)

    Here's to a great little Party Day!

    ReplyDelete