Saturday, January 23, 2010

Coming up for air…

The required treaded discussion posts are submitted.

The reading response articles have been read (and mostly understood).

The corresponding reading response summaries and commentaries were posted by yesterday’s deadline.

It’s amazing to me (and more so to the Legal Dude) just how diligently I worked, and how long it took me to complete the assignments, for just one class!

The Legal Dude told me, “You’re obviously spending too much time on the assignments.”

So just what does that mean!

That I’m over thinking?
That the assignments don’t warrant my in-/out-put?
That I shouldn’t worry so much?
That I’m slow!

I think it means one and three.

But the Legal Dude isn’t around to confirm.

He left for Atlanta Thursday night.

So last night, I watched the Hope for Haiti telethon and started in on next week’s reading assignments.

Who knew I’d be spending Friday evenings doing homework?

Thankfully, at least, the cobwebs of my mind seem to be clearing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment